Costs for Hardwood Floors in Dallas, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Dallas, but it will not get them an exact number. Dallas hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Dallas is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Dallas county ranged from $9,788.00 to $12,181.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dallas hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Dallas Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dallas hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dallas.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dallas Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dallas law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,318.08-$1,647.60 to Dallas hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dallas area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dallas hardwood floors with Addison Hardwood Floors, Allen, TX Hardwood Floors and Arlington Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 6, 2021