Costs for Hardwood Floors in Daphne, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Daphne, but it will not get them an exact number. Daphne hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Daphne is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Baldwin county ranged from $9,861.00 to $12,264.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Daphne hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Daphne Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Daphne hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Daphne.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Daphne Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Daphne law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,327.44-$1,659.30 to Daphne hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Daphne area as well. Homeowners usually compare Daphne hardwood floors with Spanish Fort Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors near Fairhope and Mobile, AL Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 20, 2020