Costs for Hardwood Floors in Decatur, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Decatur, but it will not get them an exact number. Decatur hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Decatur is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Morgan county ranged from $9,427.00 to $11,745.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Decatur hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Decatur Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Decatur hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Decatur.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Decatur Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Decatur law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,270.32-$1,587.90 to Decatur hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Oct 12, 2020