Costs for Hardwood Floors in Dickson, TN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Dickson, but it will not get them an exact number. Dickson hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Dickson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Dickson county ranged from $9,864.00 to $12,269.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dickson hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Dickson Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dickson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dickson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dickson Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Tennessee sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dickson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,327.92-$1,659.90 to Dickson hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Mar 3, 2020