Costs for Hardwood Floors in Douglas, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Douglas, but it will not get them an exact number. Douglas hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Douglas is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Worcester county ranged from $10,094.00 to $12,519.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Douglas hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Douglas Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Douglas hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Douglas.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Douglas Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Douglas law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,356.72-$1,695.90 to Douglas hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Douglas area as well. Homeowners usually compare Douglas hardwood floors with Thompson Hardwood Floors, Mendon Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors around Millbury in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 26, 2019