Costs for Hardwood Floors in Elizabeth, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Elizabeth, but it will not get them an exact number. Elizabeth hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Elizabeth is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Union county ranged from $10,245.00 to $12,657.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Elizabeth hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Elizabeth Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Elizabeth hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Elizabeth.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Elizabeth Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Elizabeth law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,374.12-$1,717.65 to Elizabeth hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Elizabeth area as well. Homeowners usually compare Elizabeth hardwood floors with Avenel Hardwood Floors, Bayonne Hardwood Floors and Belleville, NJ Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019