Costs for Hardwood Floors in Escondido, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Escondido, but it will not get them an exact number. Escondido hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Escondido is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the San Diego county ranged from $10,064.00 to $12,453.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Escondido hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Escondido Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Escondido hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Escondido.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Escondido Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Escondido law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,350.96-$1,688.70 to Escondido hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Escondido area as well. Homeowners usually compare Escondido hardwood floors with Poway Hardwood Floors and Ramona Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 25, 2019