Costs for Hardwood Floors in Evanston, WY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Evanston, but it will not get them an exact number. Evanston hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Evanston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Uinta county ranged from $9,522.00 to $11,821.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Evanston hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Evanston Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Evanston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Evanston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Evanston Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wyoming sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Evanston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,280.52-$1,600.65 to Evanston hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Evanston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Evanston hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Bountiful, Centerville Hardwood Floors and Farmington Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 24, 2021