Costs for Hardwood Floors in Fairfield, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Fairfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Fairfield hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Fairfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Fairfield county ranged from $10,308.00 to $12,716.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fairfield hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Fairfield Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fairfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fairfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fairfield Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fairfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,381.44-$1,726.80 to Fairfield hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fairfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fairfield hardwood floors with Bridgeport, CT Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors around Easton, CT and Norwalk, CT Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 30, 2018