Costs for Hardwood Floors in Fillmore, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Fillmore, but it will not get them an exact number. Fillmore hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Fillmore is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Ventura county ranged from $9,901.00 to $12,254.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fillmore hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Fillmore Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fillmore hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fillmore.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fillmore Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fillmore law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,329.24-$1,661.55 to Fillmore hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fillmore area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fillmore hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Moorpark and Simi Valley Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019