Costs for Hardwood Floors in Fort Bragg, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Fort Bragg, but it will not get them an exact number. Fort Bragg hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Fort Bragg is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Mendocino county ranged from $10,282.00 to $12,740.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fort Bragg hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Fort Bragg Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fort Bragg hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fort Bragg.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fort Bragg Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fort Bragg law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,381.32-$1,726.65 to Fort Bragg hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fort Bragg area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fort Bragg hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors near Willits in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 3, 2019