Costs for Hardwood Floors in Garrett, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Garrett, but it will not get them an exact number. Garrett hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Garrett is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the De Kalb county ranged from $9,941.00 to $12,339.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Garrett hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Garrett Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Garrett hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Garrett.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Garrett Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Garrett law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,336.80-$1,671.00 to Garrett hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Garrett area as well. Homeowners usually compare Garrett hardwood floors with Auburn, IN Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors near Kendallville in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 2, 2019