Costs for Hardwood Floors in Grosse Ile, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Grosse Ile, but it will not get them an exact number. Grosse Ile hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Grosse Ile is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Wayne county ranged from $9,428.00 to $11,687.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Grosse Ile hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Grosse Ile Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Grosse Ile hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Grosse Ile.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Grosse Ile Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Grosse Ile law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,266.84-$1,583.55 to Grosse Ile hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Grosse Ile area as well. Homeowners usually compare Grosse Ile hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors near Allen Park, MI, Hardwood Floors near Ecorse and Flat Rock Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 31, 2019