Costs for Hardwood Floors in Gunnison, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Gunnison, but it will not get them an exact number. Gunnison hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Gunnison is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Gunnison county ranged from $9,922.00 to $12,316.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gunnison hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Gunnison Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gunnison hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gunnison.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gunnison Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gunnison law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,334.28-$1,667.85 to Gunnison hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Jun 11, 2020