Costs for Hardwood Floors in Harrison, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Harrison, but it will not get them an exact number. Harrison hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Harrison is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Boone county ranged from $9,398.00 to $11,726.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Harrison hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Harrison Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Harrison hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Harrison.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Harrison Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Harrison law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,267.44-$1,584.30 to Harrison hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Harrison area as well. Homeowners usually compare Harrison hardwood floors with Berryville Hardwood Floors and Branson Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 2, 2019