Costs for Hardwood Floors in Havelock, NC
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Havelock, but it will not get them an exact number. Havelock hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Havelock is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Craven county ranged from $9,414.00 to $11,727.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Havelock hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Havelock Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Havelock hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Havelock.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Havelock Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- North Carolina sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Havelock law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,268.40-$1,585.50 to Havelock hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019