Costs for Hardwood Floors in Haverhill, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Haverhill, but it will not get them an exact number. Haverhill hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Haverhill is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Essex county ranged from $10,649.00 to $13,185.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Haverhill hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Haverhill Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Haverhill hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Haverhill.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Haverhill Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Haverhill law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,430.04-$1,787.55 to Haverhill hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Haverhill area as well. Homeowners usually compare Haverhill hardwood floors with Amesbury, MA Hardwood Floors, Georgetown, MA Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors in Groveland, MA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 3, 2019