Costs for Hardwood Floors in Hawthorne, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Hawthorne, but it will not get them an exact number. Hawthorne hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Hawthorne is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Passaic county ranged from $10,878.00 to $13,439.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hawthorne hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Hawthorne Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hawthorne hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hawthorne.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hawthorne Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hawthorne law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,458.96-$1,823.70 to Hawthorne hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hawthorne area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hawthorne hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Allendale, Bloomfield Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors in Bogota in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 29, 2020