Costs for Hardwood Floors in Hot Springs Village, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Hot Springs Village, but it will not get them an exact number. Hot Springs Village hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Hot Springs Village is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Saline county ranged from $9,712.00 to $12,098.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hot Springs Village hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Hot Springs Village Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hot Springs Village hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hot Springs Village.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hot Springs Village Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hot Springs Village law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,308.60-$1,635.75 to Hot Springs Village hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hot Springs Village area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hot Springs Village hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Benton and Malvern, AR Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 18, 2019