Costs for Hardwood Floors in Jackson, MO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Jackson, but it will not get them an exact number. Jackson hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Jackson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Cape Girardeau county ranged from $9,098.00 to $11,318.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Jackson hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Jackson Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Jackson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Jackson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Jackson Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Missouri sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Jackson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,224.96-$1,531.20 to Jackson hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Jackson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Jackson hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Cape Girardeau in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 22, 2019