Costs for Hardwood Floors in Liberal, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Liberal, but it will not get them an exact number. Liberal hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Liberal is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Seward county ranged from $9,218.00 to $11,497.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Liberal hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Liberal Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Liberal hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Liberal.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Liberal Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Liberal law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,242.84-$1,553.55 to Liberal hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Dec 29, 2020