Costs for Hardwood Floors in Live Oak, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Live Oak, but it will not get them an exact number. Live Oak hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Live Oak is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Suwannee county ranged from $8,956.00 to $11,163.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Live Oak hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Live Oak Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Live Oak hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Live Oak.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Live Oak Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Live Oak law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,207.08-$1,508.85 to Live Oak hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Live Oak area as well. Homeowners usually compare Live Oak hardwood floors with Lake City Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 19, 2020