Costs for Hardwood Floors in Los Angeles, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Los Angeles, but it will not get them an exact number. Los Angeles hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Los Angeles is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Los Angeles county ranged from $9,654.00 to $11,947.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Los Angeles hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Los Angeles Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Los Angeles hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Los Angeles.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Los Angeles Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Los Angeles law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,296.00-$1,620.00 to Los Angeles hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Los Angeles area as well. Homeowners usually compare Los Angeles hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors near Compton, Hardwood Floors around Culver City, CA and Hardwood Floors near Downey, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 8, 2021