Costs for Hardwood Floors in Martinsville, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Martinsville, but it will not get them an exact number. Martinsville hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Martinsville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Martinsville City county ranged from $8,548.00 to $10,663.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Martinsville hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Martinsville Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Martinsville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Martinsville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Martinsville Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Martinsville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,152.60-$1,440.75 to Martinsville hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Martinsville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Martinsville hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Collinsville in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 9, 2019