Costs for Hardwood Floors in Mentor, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Mentor, but it will not get them an exact number. Mentor hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Mentor is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Lake county ranged from $9,900.00 to $12,259.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mentor hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Mentor Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mentor hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mentor.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mentor Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mentor law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,329.48-$1,661.85 to Mentor hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mentor area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mentor hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors near Painesville, OH, Hardwood Floors in Wickliffe, OH and Willoughby, OH Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019