Costs for Hardwood Floors in Montrose, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Montrose, but it will not get them an exact number. Montrose hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Montrose is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Genesee county ranged from $10,431.00 to $12,929.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Montrose hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Montrose Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Montrose hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Montrose.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Montrose Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Montrose law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,401.60-$1,752.00 to Montrose hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Montrose area as well. Homeowners usually compare Montrose hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Birch Run and Hardwood Floors around Flushing, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 6, 2018