Costs for Hardwood Floors in Mount Carmel, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Mount Carmel, but it will not get them an exact number. Mount Carmel hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Mount Carmel is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Northumberland county ranged from $9,203.00 to $11,432.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mount Carmel hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Mount Carmel Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mount Carmel hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mount Carmel.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mount Carmel Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mount Carmel law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,238.04-$1,547.55 to Mount Carmel hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mount Carmel area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mount Carmel hardwood floors with Coal Township Hardwood Floors and Shamokin Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 17, 2019