Costs for Hardwood Floors in Muscatine, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Muscatine, but it will not get them an exact number. Muscatine hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Muscatine is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Muscatine county ranged from $10,132.00 to $12,565.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Muscatine hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Muscatine Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Muscatine hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Muscatine.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Muscatine Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Muscatine law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,361.76-$1,702.20 to Muscatine hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: May 4, 2022