Costs for Hardwood Floors in Pearl, MS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Pearl, but it will not get them an exact number. Pearl hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Pearl is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Rankin county ranged from $8,938.00 to $11,141.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pearl hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Pearl Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pearl hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pearl.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pearl Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Mississippi sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pearl law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,204.68-$1,505.85 to Pearl hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pearl area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pearl hardwood floors with Clinton Hardwood Floors, Ridgeland Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors in Jackson, MS in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019