Costs for Hardwood Floors in Phoenix, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Phoenix, but it will not get them an exact number. Phoenix hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Phoenix is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Maricopa county ranged from $9,181.00 to $11,411.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Phoenix hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Phoenix Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Phoenix hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Phoenix.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Phoenix Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Phoenix law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,235.52-$1,544.40 to Phoenix hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Phoenix area as well. Homeowners usually compare Phoenix hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Paradise Valley, Hardwood Floors near Tempe and Hardwood Floors around Glendale, AZ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 17, 2021