Costs for Hardwood Floors in Russellville, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Russellville, but it will not get them an exact number. Russellville hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Russellville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Pope county ranged from $8,610.00 to $10,735.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Russellville hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Russellville Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Russellville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Russellville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Russellville Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Russellville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,160.64-$1,450.80 to Russellville hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Jan 11, 2020