Costs for Hardwood Floors in San Antonio, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in San Antonio, but it will not get them an exact number. San Antonio hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in San Antonio is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Bexar county ranged from $9,202.00 to $11,458.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in San Antonio hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
San Antonio Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average San Antonio hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in San Antonio.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
San Antonio Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by San Antonio law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,239.60-$1,549.50 to San Antonio hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the San Antonio area as well. Homeowners usually compare San Antonio hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors near Boerne, Bulverde Hardwood Floors and Cibolo, TX Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 19, 2021