Costs for Hardwood Floors in Seymour, TN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Seymour, but it will not get them an exact number. Seymour hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Seymour is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Sevier county ranged from $9,631.00 to $11,982.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Seymour hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Seymour Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Seymour hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Seymour.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Seymour Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Tennessee sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Seymour law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,296.72-$1,620.90 to Seymour hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Seymour area as well. Homeowners usually compare Seymour hardwood floors with Alcoa Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors around Clinton, TN and Hardwood Floors near Gatlinburg, TN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 7, 2020