Costs for Hardwood Floors in Spokane, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Spokane, but it will not get them an exact number. Spokane hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Spokane is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Spokane county ranged from $9,588.00 to $11,882.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Spokane hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Spokane Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Spokane hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Spokane.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Spokane Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Spokane law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,288.20-$1,610.25 to Spokane hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Spokane area as well. Homeowners usually compare Spokane hardwood floors with Post Falls, ID Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors in Airway Heights, WA and Cheney, WA Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 14, 2019