Costs for Hardwood Floors in Taunton, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Taunton, but it will not get them an exact number. Taunton hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Taunton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Bristol county ranged from $9,700.00 to $12,013.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Taunton hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Taunton Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Taunton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Taunton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Taunton Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Taunton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,302.72-$1,628.40 to Taunton hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Taunton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Taunton hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Berkley, Bridgewater, MA Hardwood Floors and Dighton, MA Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 24, 2019