Costs for Hardwood Floors in Titusville, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Titusville, but it will not get them an exact number. Titusville hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Titusville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Brevard county ranged from $9,623.00 to $11,972.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Titusville hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Titusville Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Titusville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Titusville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Titusville Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Titusville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,295.64-$1,619.55 to Titusville hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Titusville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Titusville hardwood floors with Cape Canaveral, FL Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors in Cocoa, FL and Hardwood Floors around Cocoa Beach, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019