Costs for Hardwood Floors in Tuckahoe, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Tuckahoe, but it will not get them an exact number. Tuckahoe hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Tuckahoe is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Westchester county ranged from $11,778.00 to $14,481.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tuckahoe hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Tuckahoe Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tuckahoe hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tuckahoe.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tuckahoe Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tuckahoe law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,575.48-$1,969.35 to Tuckahoe hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tuckahoe area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tuckahoe hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Closter, NJ, Hardwood Floors around Cresskill, NJ and Hardwood Floors near Demarest in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 16, 2019