Costs for Hardwood Floors in Tuscumbia, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Tuscumbia, but it will not get them an exact number. Tuscumbia hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Tuscumbia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Colbert county ranged from $8,976.00 to $11,182.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tuscumbia hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Tuscumbia Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tuscumbia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tuscumbia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tuscumbia Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tuscumbia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,209.48-$1,511.85 to Tuscumbia hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tuscumbia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tuscumbia hardwood floors with Florence, AL Hardwood Floors, Sheffield, AL Hardwood Floors and Muscle Shoals, AL Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 12, 2019