Costs for Hardwood Floors in Woburn, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Woburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Woburn hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Woburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Middlesex county ranged from $10,492.00 to $12,990.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Woburn hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Woburn Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Woburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Woburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Woburn Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Woburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,408.92-$1,761.15 to Woburn hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Woburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Woburn hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Arlington, Hardwood Floors in Bedford, MA and Hardwood Floors near Belmont in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 13, 2019