Costs for Heat Pump in Birmingham, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of heat pump in Birmingham, but it will not get them an exact number. Birmingham heat pump costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for heat pump in Birmingham is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for heat pump in the Jefferson county ranged from $2,469.00 to $8,891.00.
Estimates for heat pump change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Birmingham heat pump estimates from local professionals.
Birmingham Heat Pump Estimate Breakdown
- Average Birmingham hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Birmingham.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Birmingham Heat Pump Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Birmingham law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $651.00-$813.75 to Birmingham heat pump estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Birmingham area as well. Homeowners usually compare Birmingham heat pump with Fairfield, AL Heat Pump, Fultondale, AL Heat Pump and Heat Pump around Gardendale, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 12, 2020