Costs for Home Additions in Haltom City, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of home additions in Haltom City, but it will not get them an exact number. Haltom City home additions costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for home additions in Haltom City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for home additions in the Tarrant county ranged from $12,135.00 to $101,133.00.
Estimates for home additions change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Haltom City home additions estimates from local professionals.
Haltom City Home Additions Estimate Breakdown
- Average Haltom City hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Haltom City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Haltom City Home Additions Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Haltom City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $5,938.80-$7,423.50 to Haltom City home additions estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Haltom City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Haltom City home additions with Bedford, TX Home Additions, Colleyville, TX Home Additions and Home Additions near Fort Worth, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019