Costs for Home Builders in Colorado Springs, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of home builders in Colorado Springs, but it will not get them an exact number. Colorado Springs home builders costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for home builders in Colorado Springs is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for home builders in the El Paso county ranged from $13,381.00 to $111,510.00.
Estimates for home builders change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Colorado Springs home builders estimates from local professionals.
Colorado Springs Home Builders Estimate Breakdown
- Average Colorado Springs hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Colorado Springs.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Colorado Springs Home Builders Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Colorado Springs law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $6,548.16-$8,185.20 to Colorado Springs home builders estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Colorado Springs area as well. Homeowners usually compare Colorado Springs home builders with Home Builders near Fountain, CO, Manitou Springs, CO Home Builders and Woodland Park, CO Home Builders in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 20, 2019