Costs for Home Builders in Highlands, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of home builders in Highlands, but it will not get them an exact number. Highlands home builders costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for home builders in Highlands is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for home builders in the Harris county ranged from $11,204.00 to $93,369.00.
Estimates for home builders change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Highlands home builders estimates from local professionals.
Highlands Home Builders Estimate Breakdown
- Average Highlands hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Highlands.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Highlands Home Builders Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Highlands law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $5,482.92-$6,853.65 to Highlands home builders estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Highlands area as well. Homeowners usually compare Highlands home builders with Baytown, TX Home Builders, Home Builders around Channelview, TX and Home Builders near Deer Park, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 14, 2019