Costs for Home Restoration in Moline, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of home restoration in Moline, but it will not get them an exact number. Moline home restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for home restoration in Moline is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for home restoration in the Rock Island county ranged from $13,400.00 to $111,667.00.
Estimates for home restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Moline home restoration estimates from local professionals.
Moline Home Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Moline hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Moline.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Moline Home Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Moline law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $6,557.40-$8,196.75 to Moline home restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Moline area as well. Homeowners usually compare Moline home restoration with Bettendorf, IA Home Restoration, Davenport, IA Home Restoration and Colona, IL Home Restoration in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 18, 2019