Costs for Home Restoration in Seattle, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of home restoration in Seattle, but it will not get them an exact number. Seattle home restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for home restoration in Seattle is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for home restoration in the King county ranged from $14,423.00 to $120,193.00.
Estimates for home restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Seattle home restoration estimates from local professionals.
Seattle Home Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Seattle hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Seattle.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Seattle Home Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Seattle law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $7,058.16-$8,822.70 to Seattle home restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Seattle area as well. Homeowners usually compare Seattle home restoration with Bellevue, WA Home Restoration, Kirkland, WA Home Restoration and Home Restoration around Mercer Island, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 15, 2019