Costs for Home Restoration in Tacoma, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of home restoration in Tacoma, but it will not get them an exact number. Tacoma home restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for home restoration in Tacoma is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for home restoration in the Pierce county ranged from $14,343.00 to $119,529.00.
Estimates for home restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tacoma home restoration estimates from local professionals.
Tacoma Home Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tacoma hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tacoma.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tacoma Home Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tacoma law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $7,019.16-$8,773.95 to Tacoma home restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tacoma area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tacoma home restoration with Home Restoration near Federal Way, WA, Home Restoration around Milton, WA and Home Restoration around Puyallup, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 18, 2018