Costs for House Painting in Brighton, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of house painting in Brighton, but it will not get them an exact number. Brighton house painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for house painting in Brighton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for house painting in the Livingston county ranged from $4,101.00 to $7,287.00.
Estimates for house painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Brighton house painting estimates from local professionals.
Brighton House Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Brighton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Brighton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Brighton House Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Brighton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $683.28-$854.10 to Brighton house painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Brighton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Brighton house painting with South Lyon, MI House Painting, Whitmore Lake, MI House Painting and Hartland, MI House Painting in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019