Costs for House Painting in Larkspur, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of house painting in Larkspur, but it will not get them an exact number. Larkspur house painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for house painting in Larkspur is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for house painting in the Marin county ranged from $4,458.00 to $8,049.00.
Estimates for house painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Larkspur house painting estimates from local professionals.
Larkspur House Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Larkspur hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $5.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Larkspur.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Larkspur House Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Larkspur law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $750.36-$937.95 to Larkspur house painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Larkspur area as well. Homeowners usually compare Larkspur house painting with House Painting near Corte Madera, CA, Fairfax, CA House Painting and House Painting near Mill Valley, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 19, 2018