Costs for House Painting in Saint Cloud, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of house painting in Saint Cloud, but it will not get them an exact number. Saint Cloud house painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for house painting in Saint Cloud is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for house painting in the Stearns county ranged from $4,118.00 to $7,300.00.
Estimates for house painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Saint Cloud house painting estimates from local professionals.
Saint Cloud House Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Saint Cloud hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Saint Cloud.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Saint Cloud House Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Saint Cloud law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $685.08-$856.35 to Saint Cloud house painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Saint Cloud area as well. Homeowners usually compare Saint Cloud house painting with House Painting near Saint Joseph, MN, House Painting in Sartell, MN and House Painting in Sauk Rapids, MN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019