Costs for House Painting in Tuscumbia, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of house painting in Tuscumbia, but it will not get them an exact number. Tuscumbia house painting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for house painting in Tuscumbia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for house painting in the Colbert county ranged from $3,891.00 to $6,747.00.
Estimates for house painting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tuscumbia house painting estimates from local professionals.
Tuscumbia House Painting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tuscumbia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tuscumbia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tuscumbia House Painting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tuscumbia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $638.28-$797.85 to Tuscumbia house painting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tuscumbia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tuscumbia house painting with House Painting near Florence, AL, Sheffield, AL House Painting and House Painting near Muscle Shoals, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 24, 2019